Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cold winter and losing weight


  November 30, 1987 Alexandria, Ohio – winter, cold

Psalm 98.1 “Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right arm and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. (2) The Lord has made his righteousness known to the nations

Well, I am at my parents home in Alexandria, Ohio. It’s a joy to be back with them. Grandpa and Johnny are stuck like glue, inseparable. We had Thanksgiving Day here. John and Lucile, Gene and Judy and her kids came. We had a good time. It’s winter here and cold but not too bad. Saturday after thanksgiving we got together with Jack and Betsy at the Holbrook’s. Judith is a sweety.

We had school this morning. I exercised and read my bible and am now working on office work. I want so much to lose weight before I see Joseph but I have put on some weight over thanksgiving. Father help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment