Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hoping for a vacation

September 25, 1987 Bogota, Colombia

Psalm 86.2
“Guard my life, for I am faithful to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God.” Vs. 11, Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name."

Father, what is it that I am feeling? I feel so melancholy, so irritable. Claudia is nearly driving me up a wall. I’m tired of having people around me ALL the time – is there no peace? Father help me, I can’t stand it anymore.

We are going to take some of our money and go to Melgar (2 hours away) for a one week vacation. I hope it all works out – Father please go before us. Lord, my heart’s desire is toward you I need your strength right now.

My Spanish classes are going well – I am learning a lot. Our class has students from several countries and it is very interesting. It is very hard to express myself right now, so I think I will stop. Maybe I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment