Thursday, February 28, 2013

Return from Costa Rica


November 9, 1987 Bogotá, Colombia –

Psalm 96.3“Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.”

Joseph returns from Costa Rica today. I pray that this was a good and beneficial time for your kingdom Lord. I pray that the Biggs and Dunaway’s have been blessed and refreshed.
Betsy called me yesterday to give me our schedule from Miami to Columbus on Nov. 21st for only $405 – PTL! I’m truly glad Lord, I don’t want to worry about the money, so please help me to relax and trust you. Truly you are our provision for we have no jobs, we are in your hands. Thank you for the extra money that came in this month Lord, is it your desire for Joseph to attend the COMIBAM conference in Brazil? Please make this clear for us [Note from Joseph: apparently it was not … I was not able to attend. I did not make it to Brazil until almost 20 years later on a language scholarship]
Father be with us this day and grant us your peace and protection. Be with us as we go about our various ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment