Tuesday, December 4, 2012

July 16, 1987 - 34th birthday

July 16, 1987 Bogota, Colombia Warm

"Create in me a pure heart, Oh God, and renew a steadfast spirit in me." --Psalm 51:10

Lord, this is my desire. That you would continue renewing my mind and making me to be more like you.

Today, I am 34 years old, After the girls went to school we left John with Soraya, and went up to the North end of the city to look around and have lunch. Joseph bought me a small camera for my birthday. Then at 4:30 we had cake with Soraya and Claudia. It is also Soraya's Birthday. Mom and Dad also called to wish me a Happy Birthday and to tell me that Daddy had had the surgery for the cancer on his ear and they took the whole ear.

Dear God, please be with them and heal them. Please watch over them, I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment