Monday, December 17, 2012

July 21, 1987 - fatigue


 July 21, 1987  Bogota, Colombia    -    Warm

 "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me." --Psalm 51:12
        Father, I feel so weary right now, so tired from serving. I know its good to sow to these relationships and to do all these things but I am so tired.
        On Sunday, Pastor Jarvis, Rick and Janet Allen, Bill and Jaime Miller, Karen Rankin came to stay a week with us.  They are very nice people, I really love Jaime's spirit especially. She teaches Dance & Worship and I wish the girls could partake in her gift. They are seeking the will of God, for their lives right now. Lord, we too ask for your direction in their lives. It feels like there is potential for an eternal relationship there.  Karen and Pam flew back to the States this morning.  Our girls are in school, John Wesley is at the park with Soraya. Its good to be quiet in the morning. Johnny's foot, (which he burned by the coffee) is doing better, (PTL!)  Ruthie has finished her meds for Tonsillitis. Joseph is still taking meds, Oh Lord, when will this end? I didn't ask for this. Lord Jesus, please watch over our children and protect them as you did for me and keep them away from those who would lead them into harm. Father, save them from that pain, strengthen them Oh lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment