Saturday, December 29, 2012

July 23, 1987 - prayer


July 23, 1987  Bogota, Colombia  -  Cool

"Surely god is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me." ~Psalm 54:4

Thank you Lord for sustaining me, for giving me strength when I am weary. Father I commit this day to you and ask that you help me see the things you are doing so that I won’t waste our time. Grant me discernment Lord. Teach me your way, train my hands for battle. Instruct me in the night. Lord this morning I recommit my life to you. Help me father to overcome my weariness within myself. Father, I desire to glorify you in all I do and say. Father, I pray for protection for our children today as they go their various directions.
Continue to minister to our parents, Lord. Bless them. Bless our home with your love and peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment