Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The worst week of my life

I have been a little blue lately. Part of it is fatigue and part of it is remembering the worst week of my life one year ago. This morning, out of curiosity, I took a look at my gmail calendar from one year ago. It illustrates that life goes on …

I took a look at last year’s calendar.

Mon 28 – Memorial Day
Tue 29 – John F. Kennedy bday
Wed 30 – D5 ann eval
Fri June 1 -  Chaps 7 & 8 due
Sat June 2 – Adams essay rgh draft. Tacee flies back to Ohio
Sun June 3 –
Mon June 4 – Debbie died
Wed June 6 – Mem service
Thurs June 7 – drive to Ohio
Fri June 8 – Chaps 9 & 10
Fri June 15 –  Sum A ends.
Sat June 16 – ruff day, spiral down.
Mon June 18 – Sum B begins. Syllabus and chapter 1.


my calendar illustrates that life goes on .... there ought to be more that I could say about this ... but I cannot frame the words .... don't take life or love for granted ... be in the moment 

No comments:

Post a Comment