Monday, November 4, 2013

Faith and walking on water

(Nov. 3, 2008) Good morning Father,

            Thank you for another cool wonderful day. You know how much I enjoy them. During then last 3 years, I've constantly thought on what it means you walk in and by faith. This morning it seems as if walking by faith is simply walking thru this life—no matter what comes my way. Knowing that he is there and will reach out to catch me if I begin to fall –just as he did with Peter when Christ called him and Peter stepped out of the boat and began to walk toward him. He was WALKING ON WATER! Until his faith faltered and then he began to sink – but Jesus reached out and caught him. So either way I am “safe” aren't I? My faith just seems to determine what kind of “mighty works” I do with my life.

            Lord I've never been very adventurous but I have tried to follow you. What would you call me out of the boat? (The boat being –the things I know and find comfort in).


            Heb 5  I didn’t choose this- He called me to it. 










1 comment:

  1. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the
    content!

    Look at my website - sell your home quick

    ReplyDelete