Wednesday, October 17, 2012

May 2, 1987 - "Morning by morning"

May 2, 1987 Bogota, Columbia

"Morning by morning, Oh Lord you hear my voice. Morning by morning I lay my requests before you and await expectation" --Psalm 5:3

Lord, this morning I lay these requests before and await with expectation. Please watch over my parents, bless them and grant them peace. Joseph's parents also.
Our trip home in December, please make way before us. Make it clear, how long we are to stay. What things you'd have us do.
Our financial provision and abundance. So that we may the many things that we need as well as share with others. Why must we always be so tight? If it is your purpose, then so be it. But it doesn't fit my picture of "The King's Way" maybe my thoughts need to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment