Monday, June 10, 2013

Miami as the next step?

Dec. 13, 1987 Miami Beach, FL – warm, winding and refreshing

Psalm 102:15  "The nations will fear the name of the Lord,
    all the kings of the earth will revere your glory."

Yesterday as I was reading the scripture, I was given a desire to move on to greater holiness. Father, only you can deliver me from the sins which so easily beset me. I ask for greater revelation of who you are, and more, greater liberation in my life that I might worship you more freely.  Again, I call upon you to be my deliverer – to deliver e from anger and frustration and in the process grant me deeper peace and rest in you.

Joseph has gone to the consulate to renew Lyle’s visa for his return to Colombia. Nora and her friends have asked us to a meeting with them before we leave and seemed to be hinting that they want us to start a church in Miami. Is this our next step? The doors seem to be opening to Miami quicker than to Medellin. Is this a “Macedonian call?”

Father, you know our many financial needs-- our need for furniture, Joseph’s tuition, tickets back to Colombia, the problems with the car—Father is this is a mountain for me but for you no more than a pebble.
Father, bless our children, care for them while we are away.

                Joseph is looking over Miami as a possibility for a church planting endeavor for the future.


Father, I continue to ask and even plead for healing for daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment