Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stress at midnight

December 27, 1987 12:30 AM Cold, Alexandria, Ohio.

O Psalm 104:34 - Lord, how many and varied are Your works! In wisdom have You made the all, the earth is full of Your riches and Your creatures."

Man and beast, cloud and mountain, roaring ocean and the peaceful farm pond. Truly you have created them all and they are wonderful. You are great oh Lord and worth to be praised! I DO praise you, Praise the Lord!

I have gone through a whole spectrum of emotions, ups and downs. I have cried a lot and wanted to sleep a lot. I feel overwhelmed constantly. I am having chest pains and general (at times severe) indigestion, burning, insomnia, forgetfulness, and staring off into space. All signs of stress, but what does one do? Help me father to organize my life better. I can’t keep up the pace.


Joseph said he had a good talk with mom and dad this am. They were encouraging him to make sure I got more rest. He was able to share his vision of church planting in Bogota and Medellin and then move back for a time, possibly to live on the farm. They were not critical of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment