Tuesday, November 27, 2012

July 6, 1987 - surrounded with troubles

July 6, 1987 Bogota, Colombia Cold

"God is our refuge and strength and ever present help in trouble." --Psalm 46:11

        Last night when I went to bed, I felt burdened. I felt as if everything around me was (is) being shaken. Dan's mother is dying of cancer, a young couple that the Dunaways know just lost their 2 week old baby, Mark and Tacee are going through severe problems.

       Lord, so much is going wrong in our Church back home. I feel so discouraged, like a real failure. We thought we were building right--what went wrong? I feel so bad for Rod and Sandi. Lord, what did we do wrong? But then with the Psalmist I can say you are our refuge and strength and ever present help in trouble and we cry out to you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment