Monday, November 12, 2012

June 10, 1987 - visitors

Bogota, Colombia, Warm
"Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered." --Psalm 32:1

"Lord, I realize my smallness and weakness this morning and your greatness. I sense the price that was paid for my sins and what a blessing it is to be forgiven. Thank You, Lord."

Paul is here, it is truly a blessing. Becky sent me a letter and gifts for all of us. When I read the letter I began weeping, I don’t really know why.
I guess I sensed a kindred spirit, a sense of understanding.

Joseph, Lyle and Paul and the boys went sightseeing today. Paul said that he is surprised at Bogota's similarity to Belgium. Belgium was a Spanish colony some 200 years. We went to visit Eleanor Berchtold at 6 pm. Joseph is still very sick and in pain, Lord please heal him.

No comments:

Post a Comment