Saturday, November 3, 2012

June 8, 1987 Bogotá, "sadness"

Monday Cool
"Weeping May Remain For A Night But Rejoicing Comes In The Morning".--Psalm 30:5

I feel sadness this morning. In conversation with Dan & Grace this morning they said that our mutual friend would not be coming, and that she is near a nervous breakdown.

"Lord, be near her during this time, watch over her, protect her and restore her. Lord, be her rock."

Dan & Grace will be arriving on June 13th at 6:30 pm, it all seems so unreal. "Thank You Jesus, it will be so good to visit with them. Thank you for the provision for them to come visit in 2 weeks."
What a faith builder. Even in the midst of all the homesickness and stress I feel the assurance of God's faithfulness to me. His constant gentle presence with me. This is my anchor --His faithfulness in me. I feel such quietness within me, as the Holy Spirit is brooding within me- "speak Lord, they servant hearth. Let it be done, to me according to Thy will." Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment