Friday, November 16, 2012

June 18, 1987 - site seeing

June 18, 1987 Bogota, Colombia Warm

"Oh Lord, do not forsake me, be not for you from me, Oh my God. Come quickly to help me, Oh Lord my savior."---Psalm 38:21

Father, I dont feel well today. I'm very tired and I have a sore throat and wanting to avoid people. Please touch me, body, mind, spirit at this time.


Yesterday Lyle took Dan, Grace, the Girls, Marta, Ellie to Monserrate and then we met them Downtown and had lunch together. Afterwards, Lyle took the kids home and we went with Dan & Grace to the colonial part of the city, the military museum, the Presidential Palace and then went home. Then last night, the guys went to San Andrecito and Dan bought us a Tv to go with the Beta Max so the girls are really into videos today. We also got our transfer and opened a Bank Account. It seems that things are beginning to fall into place.

4 comments:

  1. I think I remember that. Wasn't that the day that I ended up climbing halfway up Monserrate alone? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it was...good memories! it is therapuetic for me to see these photos and remember these good times

    ReplyDelete