Thursday, November 15, 2012

June 15, 1987 - more visitors

Bogota, Colombia Cool

"Say to my Lord, I am your salvation" . --Psalm 35:5

Lord, more and more, I know that you are my salvation and my breath and my life and I thank you.

Joseph, Paul and the boys left Friday for Ibague and are returning today. I pray that Joseph is feeling well; he has been very sick with an internal infection. Dan and Grace arrived Saturday and it’s so good to have them, Although, I feel even more homesick by seeing them. They went to Buenas Nuevas last night with Lyle (He preached). I know its good for them to touch the culture before they come. The big girls start their month long vacation today.

2 comments:

  1. Several people have reported difficulties posting comments. I'm testing here to see what the problem is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan and Grace, you didnt know how u blessed us!

    ReplyDelete