Friday, November 23, 2012

June 24, 1987 - "friction, friends and laughter"

Bogota, Colombia Cool

"As the Deer Pants for the stream of water, so my soul pants for you, Lord." --Psalm 42:1



            Father, my soul truly does desire more and more of you. Father, draw me closer, help me to hear your voice more clearly. Help me to see what you are doing. Lord, obedience does not come naturally even though my desire is to be obedient and submissive to you. Please forgive my willfulness and stubbornness. Please change my stubborn heart, I desire to be a willing and useful vessel for you.

            Lord, Joseph and I have had a lot of friction lately, and a lot of misunderstanding. I find myself being cool towards him and he toward me. In the afternoon, we went out with Dan & Grace and laughed and relaxed. Laughter truly is good medicine. It changed our perspective to a positive one. Thank you Lord, for Dan & Grace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment